Saturday, October 1, 2011

Inspiring Others

Looking back on my younger years, I always wanted to be have my own business. I saw how my grandfather and my mother run the business. I was inspired how they were able to give jobs to number of people. Peter Parker once said that "With great power comes great responsibility." True enough. Having number of people working for you would give you authority and power to move them, whether or not for the better.

It takes a lot of risk to take to run a business but I see it as a challenge to overcome. Risk-taker. That is the first characteristic of a good entrepreneur. We can have a long list of traits one businessman should have, but let's not go that far anymore. Inspiring other I think would be on the list.

I'm beginning to establish my own business and looking forward to achieve my ultimate goal... Hope that I'll be able to impart some ideas and technique to all of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment